forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrestbot at apache.org
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 23:22:34 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>>I note that all the logs show something similar to that copied below at
>>the end of the build:
>>
>>Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream.
>>     [java] Total time: 0 minutes 6 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
>> [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
>>executing this line:
>>/opt/forrest/forrest-trunk/main/targets/site.xml:40: Java returned: 1
>>
>>I've not looked to see if this happens by manually building the site.
>

> Yes, each does do the "Logging Error" on local 'forrest'.
>
> There is only one of them which has the extra error that you showed.
> Only "cocoon-trunk" total failure.

Actually, as I type this email it appears in:

cocoon-trunk

forrest-docs-0.6

forrest-docs-dev

forest-site (in addition to Exception in thread "main"
java.io.FileNotFoundException: The configuration file could not be found.)

incuator

I've not investigated further, no time I'm afraid. just logging the error.

Ross