forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrestbot at
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 18:20:29 GMT
David Crossley wrote:
> Finally we have a demonstration forrestbot running on
> an ASF machine. It is on brutus, the untrusted machine
> that also runs Apache Gump. That means it can only
> ever be a demo, i.e. the sites that it generates
> cannot be put into production. Still it is one big step.
> A proper machine will be available later.

I note that all the logs show something similar to that copied below at
the end of the build:

Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream.
      [java] Total time: 0 minutes 6 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
  [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
executing this line:
/opt/forrest/forrest-trunk/main/targets/site.xml:40: Java returned: 1

I've not looked to see if this happens by manually building the site.

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.