forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Using cocoon blocks as plugins
Date Sat, 15 Jan 2005 04:45:19 GMT
I almost have the plugin build file automatically creating plugins from
Cocoon blocks, but I have hit a problem that I could do with some input
on and since I am going to bed now I'm hoping someone will know the
answer and save me some research when I start at this again.

What I need to do is tell cocoon to run with an xconf file that is not
in the main/webapp/WEB-INF directory. This is because the xconf needs to
be dynamically created to allow plugins that require entries in the
xconf file (currently the file is created in project-tmp.

I note that the "site" target uses main/webapp/WEB-INF/cli.xconf, which
in turn references main/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf. The "run" target
does not specify a config file since it picks it up from the webapp.

So how can I change the location of the cocoon.xconf file from within
the "site" and "run" targets (not necessary in "war" since we can simply
copy the files in to the WAR).

Ross