forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using Kupu for Forrest
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:53:24 GMT
Jason End wrote:
> I do remeber seeing discussions on HtmlArea and the
> tidying tool.
> I'd be happy to test that plugin out, and would rather
> go that route if it's the one Forrest is taking. I'll
> be able to test it right away because I'm setting up
> the new site.
>
> Will I need 0.7?

Yes, probably best to use SVN head too, although you could go with a
nightly snapshot if you must.

SVN info is at http://forrest.apache.org/contrib.html#cvshowto

The plugin is in FORREST_HOME/plugins/org/apache/forrest/plugin/htmlArea

cd to that directory, do "ant local-deploy" and then "forrest run" and
point your browser at http://localhost:8888

To see the editor in action go to
http://localhost:8888/edit_htmlArea/index.html

This is a very early stage plugin and needs lots of work so feel free to
do what you need to do.

Ross