forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Upgraded Cocoon
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:23:41 GMT
I upgraded cocoon to the R125082, as you will see from the commit
messages. Please test (I already did ./build.sh test and a number of my
own sites). You may also like to check over the changes to cocoon.xconf
(actually WEB-INF/xconf/forrest-core.xconf as it is now called). I had
to remove some (deprecated) components they seem to have been removed
from Cocoon now. I'm pretty sure we don't use any of them, but a few
more eyes won't hurt.

The biggest changes in this version of Cocoon is the ability to split
the xconf file across multiple files. I'll be looking, over the next few
days, at how we can use this in the plugins framework to include Cocoon
blocks as plugins (I will first be doing the authentication and
databases block as I need them at the moment).

Ross