forrest-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Juan Jose Pablos <>
Subject Re: Upgrade cocoon in 0.7-dev
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2005 08:10:59 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> I've been watching the cocoon list and it seems the cocoon.xconf split 
> is currently working, but has problems with in some areas that we do 
> not use (forms for example).
> Shall I do this locally, or shall I do it in our SVN. If I do it in 
> SVN I will ensure that I update it again if changes in Cocoon warrant 
> such work. Clearly I would prefer to do it in SVN as it will mean two 
> new plugins available for us (both only of use in a dynamic 
> environment though).
I have the same thought, and I was waiting for their discussion to 
finalize. Do it on SVN, we will help you if you get stuck (which I do 
not think that will happend :-) )

View raw message