forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Initial Forrest plugin
Date Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:09:29 GMT
[cross-posted to forrest-dev and jcharts-dev lists]

I've created a plugin for Apache Forrest (http://forrest.apache.org )
that allows JChart graphs (http://jcharts.sourceforge.net/ ) to be
embedded in APache documents.

Not all features of JCharts are available yet, basically I've used the
materials in whiteboard/xml. Currently supported are barcharts,
linecharts (and combinations of the two), piecharts and radar graphs.

The question is where to host this work? I would think the best location
would be within JCharts itself and so have submitted a patch to the
JCharts patch manager
(seehttp://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1094265&group_id=16161&atid=316161

). I'm not a committer on JCharts, if it is accepted over there then I
will add the relevant entry to Forrests plugins.xml file.

Ross