forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrestbot at apache.org
Date Sun, 23 Jan 2005 22:49:50 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:

> I note that all the logs show something similar to that copied below at
> the end of the build:
>
> Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream.
>      [java] Total time: 0 minutes 6 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
>  [trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while
> executing this line:
> /opt/forrest/forrest-trunk/main/targets/site.xml:40: Java returned: 1
>
> I've not looked to see if this happens by manually building the site.

Yes, each does do the "Logging Error" on local 'forrest'.

There is only one of them which has the extra error that you showed.
Only "cocoon-trunk" total failure. Its error might be related to the
obscure error about "tabs". This is a symptom that i have seen before,
but cannot remember the solution.

----
[java] X [0] index.html        BROKEN: /opt/forrest/forrestbot-conf/work/cocoon-trunk/build/cocoon-2.2.0-dev/documentation/xdocs/tabs.xml
(No such file or directory)
[java] Logging Error: Writing event to closed stream.
[java] Total time: 0 minutes 4 seconds,  Site size: 0 Site pages: 0
[trycatch] Caught exception: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/opt/forrest/forrest-trunk/main/targets/site.xml:40: Java returned: 1
----

--David