forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Wheller <s...@inwords.co.za>
Subject [ANN] oXygen XML Editor 5.1
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2005 18:15:56 GMT
Hi devs,

For those of you looking for a great and cost-effective XML Editor I am glad
to announce a new version of <oXygen/> XML Editor.  The main
additions in version 5.1 are folding, code templates, better Relax NG
support, Schematron validation and the possibility to use MSXML and
XSLTProc as XSLT transformers. <oXygen/> is a Java app and runs on all
platforms.

If you decide to download or buy, please support my free contribution efforts
to <oXygen/>, aimed at improving the product documentation, You can do this
by clicking this link.
http://www.shareit.com/product.html?cart=1&productid=178941&affiliateid=72752

<oXygen/> XML Editor has ready to use DocBook support including:
* the DocBook 4.3 and 4.2 DTDs
* the 1.67.2 XSL stylesheets
* document templates (new book, article with or without XInclude support)
* default transformation scenarios to convert DocBook documents to HTML and
PDF
* already setup XML Catalog
* DocBook XInclude support
* on the fly (as you edit) documentation for DocBook elements
(based on DTD comments)
* XSLT Debugger capable of handling the DocBook stylesheets
* spell checking support
* DocBook samples

The full list of new features with descriptions and a few video
demonstrations can be found at:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/index.html#new-version

Best Regards,

--