forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: finishing the site/docs split
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2005 00:45:38 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> The 0.6 version of "Building Forrest" (at
> http://forrest.apache.org/build.html) is not linked to from any place on
> our site.  The 0.7 version (at /docs/dev) is.

Also the FAQ is not linked anymore.

> http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-391 explains some more steps that
> need to done to complete the site/docs split.  I hope to start again on
> those sometime, but if anyone wants to give it a shot, please go ahead
> and try.

There are many small pieces to attend to. If we could document those,
then each of us could jump in from time-to-time and do a bit.

Is Jira the best way, or perhaps an xdoc? I tend to think Jira.
However separate issues might be better than all lumped in one.
WDOT?

--David