forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Eggers <its_toas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] HTML as base Forrest format
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:27:37 GMT
I'm just a long-time reader of the dev mailing list,
so I don't know if my comments are appropriate.

However:

-1 since it removes document content structure.  This
lack of structure will make skinning and
transformations much more complex.

>From the welcome:

Apache Forrest is an XML standards-oriented
documentation framework based upon Apache Cocoon,
providing XSLT stylesheets and schemas, images and
other resources. Forrest uses these to render the
source content into a website via command-line, robot,
or dynamic application.

/mde/
just my two cents . . . .