forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] forrestbot at apache.org
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2005 06:49:58 GMT
Finally we have a demonstration forrestbot running on
an ASF machine. It is on brutus, the untrusted machine
that also runs Apache Gump. That means it can only
ever be a demo, i.e. the sites that it generates
cannot be put into production. Still it is one big step.
A proper machine will be available later.

http://brutus.apache.org:36366/forrestbot-webapp/

It uses the 0.7-dev trunk. The sites are built
automatically every 8 hours.

Anyone can view the built websites and the build logs.

Forrest committers can login and do manual build/deploy.
Find the password in my home directory on minotaur.

Some of the sites have build issues. We should get
those fixed before we announce this more widely.

--David