forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <>
Subject Re: Upgrade cocoon in 0.7-dev
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:08:34 GMT
On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 12:47 +0000, Ross Gardler wrote:

> Shall I do this locally, or shall I do it in our SVN. If I do it in SVN
> I will ensure that I update it again if changes in Cocoon warrant such
> work. Clearly I would prefer to do it in SVN as it will mean two new
> plugins available for us (both only of use in a dynamic environment though).

I'd say "Go for it!" in the SVN trunk.  :) If, in the unlikely event
that it breaks existing Forrest functionality, it can be rolled back
quite easily with SVN.

At that point, a separate branch could be made for the split
cocoon.xconf implementation.

Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org

View raw message