forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Updating Forrest for debian, packaging questions
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 23:29:08 GMT
Hi Marcus,

I am using Guadalinex, which is based on Debian SID. ...and I am
*really* happy with Debian. Lots of thanks over to that community.

Cheers that you are trying o package forrest. I may find some time to
use your paths and try to make it running.

...again million thanks to debian and you.

thorsten

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"