forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] HTML as base Forrest format
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 22:23:38 GMT
El mar, 04-01-2005 a las 05:03, Antonio Gallardo escribió:
> On Lun, 3 de Enero de 2005, 18:47, Ross Gardler dijo:
> I would therefore like to add my support to the suggestion (from David I
> > think) that we simply change the documentation to make it clear that
> > HTML and XHTML are suitable input formats whilst also identifying the
> > more rigid formats available. The HTMLArea plugin can be used to make
> > the barrier to entry for new users very low.
>
> +1
>
> That sounds better! :-D

+1

"...project can choose to use XDocs, OpenOffice.org Writer, XHTML,
Docbook or any other support format." (Ross G.)

That is the point, we should not limit the format (html4) but extend
them. ;-)

If Nicola wants to go with html4, go for it, mate. I will use xdocs till
I change to xhtml2. ;-)

Forrest is about free choice of input/output formats. Just manifest that
in the docu and that's it.
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"