forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Blaschke <mailing-li...@rblasch.org>
Subject [plugins] pod-input auto install
Date Fri, 21 Jan 2005 20:23:48 GMT
> Saturday, December 11, 2004, 4:21:00 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
>> Do you intend to make this plugin available via the auto-install
>> features of Forrest? We just need to add the information to our
>> published plugins.xml and have the plugin zip avialable from a download
>> site.
>
> I'd first like to continue working on the plugin.  There's still an
> awful lot of things missing.  Actually, all that is working are
> headings and plain text paragraphs.
>
> Once most of the basic things are working, I'd like to start
> distributing it, in whatever form you consider best.

Since most of the important things of pod-input are working, I'd like
to ask to have it added to the plugins list.  The plugin is available
from
http://www.rblasch.org/projects/pod-input/org.rblasch.forrest.plugin.pod-input.zip

Any feedback is highly appreciated, especially if you consider
anything missing.

Thanks,
Ron