forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [RT] Warm fuzzies :-) Re: svn commit: r110052
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 08:33:09 GMT
rick@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rick
> Modified:
>    forrest/trunk/main/java/org/apache/forrest/log/ForrestLogTargetFactory.java

I just wanted to share with you all my feelings...

Already years have passed since my first OpenSource involvement, but I
still get a very warm and nice sensation when I see other developers
work on the code I wrote.

It makes me feel so well :-)))))

Probably this is the real reason why I'm still here, because this kind
uncalled cooperation is something that always surprises me no matter how
many times I've seen it.

Thanks to all for being here, it's awesome.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -