forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylv...@apache.org>
Subject Recommended DTD version?
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2004 23:28:45 GMT
Hi Forresters,

I've been playing with HTMLarea and Cocoon Forms lately to edit XML
documents (not producing strings, but real XML DOM), and I started
building a sample to edit Cocoon docs... and found a lot of different
xdoc dtd versions. I would like to migrate to a consistent version.

So the question is: what is the "mainstream" document DTD version? 2.0
is the latest, but it seems that 1.3 is used internally in Forrest. So
is 2.0 stable, or should we stick to 1.3?

Thanks,
Sylvain