forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Batlin" <a...@batlin.com>
Subject RE: where can i put a customised cocoon.xconf and new optional jars
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2004 08:32:41 GMT
David,

Thanks for the tip. I had a look at the file, but could not see any
reference to cocoon.xconf. I found the one for sitemap.xmap, which I was
aware of before by not cocoon.xconf. Any ideas?

Cheers.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Crossley [mailto:crossley@apache.org]
Sent: 17 December 2004 10:46
To: dev@forrest.apache.org
Subject: Re: where can i put a customised cocoon.xconf and new optional jars

Alex Batlin wrote:
> Having build cocoon with the session and authentication framework blocks,
> now have new jars, sitemap.xmap and cocoon.xconf.
>
> 1. where in the project structure do I put the new cocoon.xconf so that it
> gets picked up when you do forrest run

To get started, just edit Forrest's core cocoon.xconf
and add your bits. I think that we don't yet have project-specific
cocoon.xconf

> 2. is there anywhere in the project that I can put the new jars, or must I
> put them in the forrest opt dir

Yes, for all available properties, see the reference set
forrest/main/webapp/default.forrest.properties
If you need to override the default, then add to your
project's forrest.properties

--David