forrest-dev mailing list archives

From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forrestbot.cocoondev.org
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2004 04:43:06 GMT
On Dec 4, 2004, at 8:03 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Steven Noels wrote:
>> Dave Brondsema wrote:
>>> forrestbot.cocoondev.org is very very old and still coming up in
>>> google results.  And an ASF-wide implementation is under planning.
>>> Can this site be taken offline please?
>> I can do that, easily - but can I see a Forrest PMC consensus about
>> this?
>
> Well we had the vote and it was unanimous consensus
> of the PMC.
>
> Before we follow on and ask for it to be turned off,
> are the following projects still using it?
>
> xml-xindice
> xml-fop
> avalon-site
> avalon-phoenix
> ws-site

I believe xml-fop and xmlgraphics would like to use (or a more
up-to-date version when it's available).

It's been a while since xml-fop actually used any forrestbot (in other
words xml-fop is not using it ATM). But I'd like to 'migrate'
xmlgraphics and xml-fop to use the next version. once it's set up, I
intend to document how to use forrestbot (or 'borrow' someone else's
docs) to update xmlgraphics & xml-fop as soon as it's ready.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>
- HH The 14th Dalai Lama of Tibet