forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r122833 - /forrest/trunk/main/build.xml
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 11:24:57 GMT

>>If you feel that we should validate the
>>skinconf for :
>>

>Well do you think that we should do this?

Well, we are validating a configuration file that does not have all
possible options. So this feels like a partial test.

I think that we (forrest) need to have more test units, and this
validation task should be more over there .
How dificult can be to setup Junit for xml?

>We had another thread
>yesterday about this topic but we did not arrive at a decision.
>I think that we should somehow do such validation. Not sure if
>it all should be done in the main build. Perhaps just do fresh-site
>in the main build and the rest in a separate Ant task.
>
>--David

+1 for validation of fresh-site's It does more help than harm.