forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r111855 - /forrest/trunk/main/fresh-site/forrest.properties /forrest/trunk/main/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples/document-v13.xml /forrest/trunk/main/fresh-site/src/documentation/content/xdocs/samples/sample.xml
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:38:01 GMT
rick@apache.org wrote:
> Author: rick
> Date: Tue Dec 14 10:48:57 2004
> New Revision: 111855

> Log:
> Added the pod and text output plugins to the sample forrest.properties
> so that the sample documents will work properly with a freshly seeded
> project.
>
> Added link for the "text" sample now that the text plugin has been
> implemented in both the v13 and v20 sample documents.

This is not the approach I have been using to date. A freshly seeded
site should only contain samples that are present in core (plus the PDF
output which is used by the vast majority of users). All samples for
plugins should be extracted into the plugin documentation.

The fresh-site will eventually have a page that is generated from the
plugins.xml file and lists all available plugins. This page will link to
the online documentation site for the plugin which will have the samples.

Ross