forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Johannes Schaefer <johannes.schae...@uidesign.de>
Subject Re: usage cocoon-deprecated.jar in forrest
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 13:21:08 GMT
Is there anybody/anything testing if a new revision
does not only seed, run, site but also if the
generated pages look like expected?

E.g.
Link rewriting
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-405
Composable not supported any more
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-408
   (OK, this one breaks site)

Is there some form of regression testing?
(I think I saw problems again with windows and
whitespace in path after
   http://issues.cocoondev.org/browse/FOR-267
has been fixed)

Cheers
Johannes

Ross Gardler wrote:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>> I just removed the cocoon.deprecated.jar from my local copy and did:
>>
>> forrest seed
>> forrest site
>> forrest run
>

> Just for future reference best way to test is build test. This does the
> above but also tests some of the plugins.
>
> Ross

Ludwigsburg
Fon +49 (0)7141 377 000 * Fax  +49 (0)7141 377 00-99
Lehrer-Götz-Weg 11 * D-81825 München
www.uidesign.de

Burmester
www.user-interface-tuning.de

Attraktivität von interaktiven Produkten messen mit
www.attrakdiff.de