forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon upgrade for Forrest 0.6.1
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 04:54:16 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> I don't remember the original reason why we were upgrading Cocoon.  Was it for
> new features?  To fix specific bugs?  Or just to get all the latest bugfixes
> included?

There is FOR-356 (multi-user capability) that was my original "itch" to
get cocoon upgraded.  The user who originally reported was (is?) on
Forrest 0.6, so I'd like to get that resolved.

Plus, gump has started failing recently and I'd really like to get rid of
those failure messages. :)  Hopefully this does it.

> I don't want you to have to go through all this work for 0.6.1 also if it's not
> necessary.

Well, it's a great learning experience.  :)

--
Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org