forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Plugin deployment problem (was Re: Plugin release process)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:45:10 GMT
Rick Tessner wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>
>> If this is ready for use please do an "ant deploy" in the plugin
>> directory, this will make the plugin zip available via the forest
>> website.
>

> I'm trying to do an "ant deploy" for the text output plugin and I'm
> running into this:
>
> /home/rick/projects/forrest/van/plugins/build.xml:146: Problem creating
> zip:
> /home/rick/projects/forrest/van/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.text-output/build/dist/org.apache.forrest.plugin.text-output.zip

> (No such file or directory) (and the archive is probably corrupt but I
> could not delete it)
>
> Looks like the build/dist directory is being created and then deleted
> right away.  A dependency issue in the ant tasks, maybe?

Yes, yoiu are right:

init:
     [input] skipping input as property plugin-name has already been set.
     [mkdir] Created dir:
D:\openSource\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.plugin
.pdf-output\build\dist

clean:
    [delete] Deleting directory
D:\openSource\forrest\build\plugins\org.apache.fo
rrest.plugin.pdf-output
    [delete] Deleting directory
D:\openSource\forrest\plugins\org.apache.forrest.
plugin.pdf-output\build\dist

The problem is that dist depends on test and test cleans the build dir.

I have fixed in SVN.

Ross