forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Plugin deployment problem (was Re: Plugin release process)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 16:17:35 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> If this is ready for use please do an "ant deploy" in the plugin
> directory, this will make the plugin zip available via the forest website.

I'm trying to do an "ant deploy" for the text output plugin and I'm
running into this:

/home/rick/projects/forrest/van/plugins/build.xml:146: Problem creating
zip:
/home/rick/projects/forrest/van/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.text-output/build/dist/org.apache.forrest.plugin.text-output.zip

(No such file or directory) (and the archive is probably corrupt but I
could not delete it)

Looks like the build/dist directory is being created and then deleted
right away.  A dependency issue in the ant tasks, maybe?

--
Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org