forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I18n support (Re: German documentation for Apache Forrest)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 10:30:14 GMT

>Cheche did some work on that or not?
>I would like to use as well i18n in the fbits that would further fuel
>the SOC.

Yes, I did, basically to use german content you need to create a
foo_de.xml file that is.

Now if you activate i18n then you need to rename your files to
foo_en.xml, so what is missing is to have a default language so foo.xml
is equal to foo_en.xml

I wanted to check what changes were made on cocoon and incorporate them
to forrest. I know that they are more flexible than right now..