forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: I18n support (Re: German documentation for Apache Forrest)
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2004 09:09:32 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

>>>Except that forrest can't handle i18n'd content yet :-/
>>>

>>Oh yeah, good point.
>>
>>Errrr.. translations *and* patches to handle i18n'd content would be
>>even more welcome ;-)
>>

>Cheche did some work on that or not?

As have I (on Cocoon)

>I would like to use as well i18n in the fbits that would further fuel
>the SOC.
>
>In lenya we have full support for i18n I will have a look how we are
>doing it and will report back.

I'd be curious to hear how Lenya has done it (esp when it relates to
document oriented i18n).

At some point over the coming months (Jan/Feb) I intend to complete a
fully i18n Cocoon based site (that I should have finished something like
a year ago), and will probably be extending the CLI to help.

Regards, Upayavira