forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Validation error with Crimson (WAS: Re: Plugin release process)
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 00:08:28 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

<snip/>

> Am i stating the obvious to say that it is using the
> wrong classpath and getting parsers and such, from the
> JDK instead?

It sure looks that way, don't it?  My classpath is not set, etc.  Oh and
my java is 1.4.2_03 under Linux (not using that 1.5 yet).

Looking at the build.xml for the plugins,
$FORREST_HOME/plugins/build.xml, the "site" target is being called via
<ant> from there.  So, this appears to be related to the thread in the
user list regarding calling forrest from ANT ...

--
Rick Tessner
rick at apache dot org