forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic or Static Access Control Lists
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:47:50 GMT
Alex,
If you want to use forrest 0.6 then you need to get cocoon 2.1.5 from:

http://archive.apache.org/dist/cocoon/

If you use svn version for both (forrest and cocoon) , there is a higher
change that we can help you, and any bug that you find is fixed for the
next released.

It is up to you..  but I would go for option 2

Cheers,
Cheche