forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Juan Jose Pablos <che...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project forrest (in module forrest) failed
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2002 12:14:54 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>It is failing on the <xmlvalidate> task (look at the line numbers
>in build.xml). Yesterday i changed our Gump descriptor to depend
>on xml-commons-resolver and ant-apache-resolver ... i was guessing
>that is the problem.
>
>However, i don't see any new message from Gump, either success or fail.

Well, I did have a look, and the error was that was trying to validate a
skinconf.xml within a site directory..

I have removed that validation as it does not make sense. We do not have
to build forrrest  site to build forrest. Possibly this error happend
when we move all these docs around..

>I will go to ask for help on general@gump.a.o

Maybe I should look to install a gump system here somewhere, It would be
faster to test this stuff out.

cheers,
Cheche