forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: [help] Upgrading Cocoon in Forrest
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:45:59 GMT
Hi Rick,

Thanks for the effort.

Currently in lucene 1.4.1 exists a memory leak. It was fixed in 1.4.2. I
am right now testing in cocoon 2.2 the 1.4.3 version. Will be fine if our
new cocoon snapshot include this fixes for lucene. ;-)

The test was already done for cocoon 2.1 and is working fine.

Later I will try to fix the ehcache logs bug.

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

On Mar, 7 de Diciembre de 2004, 16:48, Rick Tessner dijo: