forrest-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Lenya may start using Forrest Plugins
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:36:46 GMT
Hi:

I just got some ideas reading the lasts mails on the topic:

1. We can define Forrest doctype in the default lenya (outside a
publication). Maybe this is one of the (1st(s)?) pieces we need to have.
Lenya can use forrest doctypes. I mean to manage (content, FAQ, status and
so on). I guess using BXENG we can also define a editor for this forrest
content.

2. Then Lenya can make use of forrest pipelines to render the pages.

3. I still see a problem in merging of Lenya "sitetree.xml" vs. site.xml
and tabs.xml. But we can do that in a separated subtask of the overall
project.

5. A big question still in my mind is: the integration (Lenya and Forrest)
needs to be in the same servlet (running in the same servlet) or as 2
diferent applications (2 diferent servlets).

WDYT?

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo