forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project forrest (in module forrest) failed
Date Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:35:44 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> David Crossley wrote:
>
> >It is failing on the <xmlvalidate> task (look at the line numbers
> >in build.xml). Yesterday i changed our Gump descriptor to depend
> >on xml-commons-resolver and ant-apache-resolver ... i was guessing
> >that is the problem.
> >
> >However, i don't see any new message from Gump, either success or fail.
>
> Well, I did have a look, and the error was that was trying to validate a
> skinconf.xml within a site directory..
>
> I have removed that validation as it does not make sense. We do not have
> to build forrrest  site to build forrest. Possibly this error happend
> when we move all these docs around..

That was a drastic way to "solve" a problem.

> >I will go to ask for help on general@gump.a.o

I tried, but my mail system is confused and i cannot post there.

I will remove the additions that i made to our gump descriptor
in the gump CVS in my effort to "solve" the xmlvalidate failure..

> Maybe I should look to install a gump system here somewhere, It would be
> faster to test this stuff out.

http://brutus.apache.org/
The main gump does run twice per day and the kaffe run is in-between.
So that is plenty.

--David