forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where can i put a customised cocoon.xconf and new optional jars
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:45:32 GMT
Alex Batlin wrote:
> Having build cocoon with the session and authentication framework blocks, I
> now have new jars, sitemap.xmap and cocoon.xconf.
>
> 1. where in the project structure do I put the new cocoon.xconf so that it
> gets picked up when you do forrest run

To get started, just edit Forrest's core cocoon.xconf
and add your bits. I think that we don't yet have project-specific
cocoon.xconf

> 2. is there anywhere in the project that I can put the new jars, or must I
> put them in the forrest opt dir

Yes, for all available properties, see the reference set
forrest/main/webapp/default.forrest.properties
If you need to override the default, then add to your
project's forrest.properties

--David