forrest-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic or Static Access Control Lists
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 23:51:21 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> Alex,
> If you want to use forrest 0.6 then you need to get cocoon 2.1.5 from:
>
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/cocoon/

Or you can probably use their release branch of cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X
which is known as cocoon-2_1_X

A certain SVN revision of their cocoon/trunk (i.e. cocoon-2.2) is what we
use in our Forrest trunk (i.e. forrest-0.7-dev). Look in our lib/ directory
for the name of their cocoon-*.jar filenames to indicate which SVN revision
that we used.

--David