forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Ron Blaschke <mailing-li...@rblasch.org>
Subject Re: Plugins for Forrest? ...
Date Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:05:34 GMT
Saturday, December 11, 2004, 4:21:00 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> Ron Blaschke wrote:

>> Since I got my editor already fired up, I started implementing a Perl
>> Pod input plugin.
> This is cool stuff and compliments the POD-output stuff extremely well
> (not a plugin yet, still in core).

> Do you intend to make this plugin available via the auto-install
> features of Forrest? We just need to add the information to our
> published plugins.xml and have the plugin zip avialable from a download
> site.

I'd first like to continue working on the plugin.  There's still an
awful lot of things missing.  Actually, all that is working are
headings and plain text paragraphs.

Once most of the basic things are working, I'd like to start
distributing it, in whatever form you consider best.

 >> Plugins for Forrest? Sweet!
> If it makes the entry barrier as low as you say then I think we did the
> right thing :-))

Yes, I think you really did. :-)

Ron