forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brondsema <d...@brondsema.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r122833 - /forrest/trunk/main/build.xml
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:34:59 GMT
Quoting David Crossley <crossley@apache.org>:

> > If you feel that we should validate the
> > skinconf for :
>
> Well do you think that we should do this? We had another thread
> yesterday about this topic but we did not arrive at a decision.
> I think that we should somehow do such validation. Not sure if
> it all should be done in the main build. Perhaps just do fresh-site
> in the main build and the rest in a separate Ant task.

The main build should just do the main build stuff, and not concern itself with
validation of our documentation.  The gump target, however, should run
'release-dist', and then run any/all the tests we have which would validate
skinconf as a part of their build.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal