forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Dynamic or Static Access Control Lists
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2004 09:10:21 GMT
El jue, 09-12-2004 a las 08:45, Alex Batlin escribió:
> I posted this a few days ago, I wonder if it was missed?
>
> I have had a look more at how document profiling can be done with some of
> the suggestions included:
>
> 1. created profile-docbook2document.xsl that only includes sections of
> docbook docs that match attribute userrole to one set in a parameter 2.
> created sitemap.xmap pipeline to transform so far a test document using this
> new xsl and pass the userrole parameter in the transform 3. I now need to
> set up an authentication pipeline, here are the docs I
> found:
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/developing/webapps/authentication.html
>
> however when I try to add the auth actions, forrest complains that such
> actions are not defined. Looking at the cocoon dist, these actions are
> included in one of the blocks dirs (whatever that means), but cannot find
> them in forrest.
>
> Can anyone help me understand how I can use the auth actions in my sitemap?
> Does forrest come with a stripped down version of cocoon, if so how do I
> install the actions or does forrest 0.7 solve this?

I think you are not alone. I personally do not know how you can include
cocoon blocks to forrest but have a look at "Adding new blocks to
Forrest like in Cocoon" from "Bhatia Praveen, HCLT-Japan" in the user
ml. I reckon he is trying to do a similar thing.

HTH
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"