forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r106898 - /forrest/trunk/docs-author/content/xdocs/TR/2004/WD-forrest10.html
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:18:05 GMT
Juan Jose Pablos wrote:
> nicolaken@apache.org wrote:
>
>> -    <META HTTP-EQUIV="CONTENT-TYPE" CONTENT="text/html;
>> charset=iso-8859-1">
>> +    <META HTTP-EQUIV="CONTENT-TYPE" CONTENT="text/html;
>> charset=windows-1252">
>
> Why?

Dunno. I edited with OpenOffice, it just put it there; probably it's
because I have two versions installed and I edited it with another
version. In any case, it will/should be stripped out by Forrest; we have
to accept the the sources will have crap in them when editing with
WYSIWYG editors.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -