forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] RAW content
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 20:31:17 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I'm not sure I am mixing the two issues. The plugin decides what to do
> based on the request URI

I see this as the wrong part.

> this has nothing to do with where the source
> is found (which is the job of the locationmap.

Ok, I have mixed things myself 8-)

You are right in what you say, I have mistaken in identifying the error.
Something started ringing in my head and I pointed fingers without
thinking too much, sorry.

But the thing still keeps ringing, as in my head all the URI space is
identified in the locationmap... gotta think more about this :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -