forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] delete old stuff
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 09:53:22 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> Remember, SVN holds all our history so people can go back and find this
> stuff if they ever want to.  Deleting it from trunk means we see no
> value in even attempting to maintain this code.
>
> I propose we delete:
>
> whiteboard/charts - hasn't been touched for years

-0 it's really small

> whiteboard/layout - hasn't been touched for years

+1 except for layout/resources that contains logo sources we may want to
keep elsewhere

BTW, the layout/xml.apache.org files are also available here:

  http://www.betaversion.org/~stefano/software/forrest/

> tools/forrestbar - there has been no demand for compatibility with
> firefox 0.9+

+1

I will move it in the apache committers module

             - verba volant, scripta manent -