forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Templating language - forrest:templates and Struts Tiles
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2004 09:09:20 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:
> El lun, 22-11-2004 a las 20:05, Ross Gardler escribió:
>>Cool!
>
> :) cheers ;-)

:-)

It still seems too complicated for the user... The normal user would
want to simply say "add this newsfeed" and get done with it. Same for
filtering.

IMHO the templating language must be used only by the skin/theme/view
(gosh, so many! ;-) designer, and not by the user.

(BTW, I think I agree with your distinction between skin, view and
theme, I just have to digest it a bit more to make it mine)

I think we have come to an initial possible architecture. Thorsten, do
you have time to edit the forrest 0.1 document to insert these things?

             - verba volant, scripta manent -