forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: code vs. talk
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 22:04:21 GMT
Dave Brondsema wrote:

> I was in #kde-devel yesterday and saw the title was "development happens
> in CVS, we discuss politics here".

This is the dev list, not the general list. Development happens also here.

For an example, see how the creation of Cocoon 2 was done on the mailing
lists.

> Certainly talking here about big changes is good, but if nobody's
> planning on following it up directly with code, what's the point?

I am. I started discussing it because I had already started coding, but
found out that I had to change too many things.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -