forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-376) Add breadcrumb configurability to skinconf.xml
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 21:10:14 GMT
issues@cocoondev.org escribió:
> The following comment has been added to this issue:
>
>      Author: Clay Leeds
>     Created: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 2:57 PM
>        Body:
> Thanks. But no, I was primarily talking about the two places to put breadcrumb.
>
> The other issue is that I think it would be nice to enable the Title of the Page to show
up at the end of the breadcrumb. I've already seen that some (most?) Forrest developers think
the breadcrumb shouldn't include this information, but I think the Buy.com implementation
warrants a look.

This will be all possible in the future see the refering issue but we
have to implement it.

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall"