forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] First Forrest 1.0 spec document primer
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:38:12 GMT

SVN is not working ATM so I have copied my first draft of a Forrest 1.0
spec document here:

  http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/Forrest%201_0.html

It's intended to be copied as-is in the xodcs dir and automatically
generated, and it's edited using OpenOffice 1.1.3.

Still need to understand the numbering and URI scheme they use in w3c.
It would be cool to somehow have a 'spec' plugin that helps writing
w3c-like specs <hint,hint;nudge,nudge>

I still have to add the loads of stuff that is missing to the outline,
but if someone wants to beat me to it (not going to work on it for at
least half a day), (s)he's welcome :-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -