forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya may start using Forrest Plugins
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:54:32 GMT
Ross Gardler wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:

>>> This is a good question. Any of our more experienced Apache folk got
>>> advice/links here?
>> Isn't that what gump is for?
>>
>> http://gump.apache.org/
>
> Well from a software integration point of view yes, I was thinking more
> of cross-community pollination.

Since they are _Forrest_ plugins, we will develop them here. Lenya
developers are encouraged to take part in the discussions here, and in
any case we will ping them when we believe that we have found a
solution, so that they can validate the design.

In the future there may be a common plugin repository, but first we need
the spec and some relatively stable implementation.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -