forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2004 05:06:12 GMT
On Nov 7, 2004, at 5:25 PM, David Crossley wrote:
> Clay Leeds wrote:
>> Here's what the Compliance Page currently looks like:
>>
>> http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/xml-fop/compliance.html
>>
>> Here's what I want the Compliance Page to look like:
>>
>> http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html
>
> Is it intentional that you are using the old
> deprecated crust skin (which equals old krysalis-site)?
>
> If not, then you should switch to using "pelt"
> which i expect would enable you to have CSS control
> over the colours in your compliance table.

Heh... I kept using 'crust' because I liked the color better. I've
never really liked the forrest 'dark' blue much. Of course, I kept
seeing seeing that 'using deprecated krysalis-site warning' and figured
I'd have to fix that some time, since it annoyed me. Thanks! I'll
update the colors with CSS.

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cleeds@medata.com>