forrest-dev mailing list archives

From The Web Maestro <the.webmaes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Commented: (FOR-368) Add ihtml to "Deprecation of .ehtml and .ihtml" reference
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:36:14 GMT
On Nov 24, 2004, at 1:31 PM, Ross Gardler wrote:
> issues@cocoondev.org wrote:
>> ====
>> Deprecation of .ehtml and .ihtml
>
> OK I understand now, having two "issues" in one was confusing me. So,
> question to the larger list, this relates to my recent question about
> moving the raw.xmap mount point to allow all html files to be skinned.

Yeah... Won't^H^H^H^H^H shouldn't happen again! ;-)

> Have we deprecated *both* ehtml and ihtml in favour of using just
> plain html?
>
> If so the issue Clay raises in
> http://issues.cocoondev.org//browse/FOR-368 (see first and last
> comments from Clay) needs addressing (patch attached) and my move of
> the raw.xmap can stand.
>
> Ross

Actually, the attached .diff is wimpy too. I provided better
replacement text in my final comment. Whoever makes the change should
just read the section. If it makes sense when they're done, then the
issue can be closed.

Web Maestro Clay
--
<the.webmaestro@gmail.com> - <http://homepage.mac.com/webmaestro/>