forrest-dev mailing list archives

From Clay Leeds <cle...@medata.com>
Subject Re: xml-fop Compliance Page (was Re: xml-fop Build Failed)
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:57:32 GMT
FWIW, I was able to resolve the problem with missing links on the FOP
Compliance page by using Xalan.sh to transform compliance.xml using
compliance2html.xsl (as explained here[1]). Unfortunately, I can't seem
to get the page skinned via forrest. The '.ihtml' solution is
deprecated, and placing a 'compliance.html' in
src/documentation/content/ does not result in a skin compliance.html.

I'm open to ideas for fixing this 'workaround'.

BTW, I resolved the issue with the missing bgcolor of @class="yes" not
working (I removed  &lt;!-- & --&gt; from inside the <style> tags. This

effectively cancelled the following style '.yes' but did not affect
.'no' or '.partial', and committed the change to
src/documentation/resources/schema/compliance2html.xsl):

>   &lt;--
>   .yes         { background-color: #99FF99 }
>   .no          { background-color: #FF9999 }
>   .partial     { background-color: #FFFFCC }
>   .category    { /*background-color: #CFDCED;*/
>                  font-size: 1.2em }
>   --&gt;

[1]
http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?